- Poets and Quants – Great resource that contains an exhaustive analysis of schools, latest MBA news, and general guidance and links to other great websites.
- Forte Foundation – Forté Foundation is a non-profit consortium of leading companies and top business schools working together to launch women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women.
- Magoosh – I got a year subscription on sale late last summer when I was just starting my MBA application process and they provide a ton of great resources for GMAT study with analysis of each GMAT question and guidance. Much of this is for free and available to download (including sample study plans).
- The Complete Start to Finish MBA Admissions Guide by Jeremy Shinewald of MBA mission. I enjoy this book because it is easy to use and steps through the entire process of admissions. Sections include, Fundamentals of MBA Candidacy, Brainstorming, Personal Statements, Interviews,etc.
- The Official Guide for GMAT review 2015 Bundle (Official Guide + Verbal Guide + Quantitative Guide) – This has been my resource for practice questions and will be where access practice GMAT tests in Q1 of 2015 in advance of my GMAT test in March/April 2015.
- Manhattan GMAT Road Map, 6th Edition: Expert Advice Through Test Day (Guide 0) – Reading this book has been great. This provides great test strategies without having to commit to the larger purchase of all the Manhattan guide books. (Also, if you take one of their classes I hear they provide you with all the books).